PZD-3 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on endsplices/ferrules on wires ranging from 0,5-6,0 mm.
* Self adjusting tool with single die to crimp all terminals within its range.
* Front entry for easy access within confined spaces.
* Compact, pocketable design.
* Bi-moulded comfort handles for improved handgrip.
* Ratchet action to ensure full crimp cycle with safety release.
* Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance.
Lenght : 197 mm/7,75”
Height : 59 mm/2,32”
Weight gr/lbs: 370 gr/0,82 lbs
Description: Insulated and Uninsulated
Wire size awg: 22-10 AWG
Wire size mm: 0,5-6,0 mm / 22-10 AWG.