KEB-1025 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on endsplices/ferrules terminals on wires ranging from 10,0-25,0 mm.
* Professional crimptool for optimized crimp perfomance.
* Ergonomic handles for low effort crimping.
* Ratchet action to ensure full crimp cycle with safety release.
* Durable - minimum of 50,000 cycles.
* Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance.
Lenght : 255 mm/10,04”
Height : 72 mm/2,83”
Weight gr/lbs: 560 gr/1,23 lbs
Description: Insulated and Uninsulated
Wire size awg: 6-4 AWG
Wire size mm: 10,0-25,0 mm / 6-4 AWG.